Made from reclaimed fabric and carefully designed to provide comfortable seating during meditation, our Dedicate Meditation Sit Set is good for you and the environment. Beautiful and comfortable, the vibrant subtle colour and modern shape transfer it into an additional casual seating in your living room or any space.
Lifts your hips, grounds, and provides adjustable support for optimal sitting posture while meditating.
- Approximate Dimensions for round zafu cushion: 13.5” x 5“ high Filled with natural biodegradable Canadian buckwheat hulls that adjust to your posture; weighs approximately 6 lbs
- Approximate Dimensions for zabuton: 27”x 31” x 3”, Stuffed with layers of comfy raw cotton for extra support.
- Outer cover is made of reclaimed end of rolls fabric
- Inner covers are 100% raw cotton
- Sturdy carry handles on both products for easy transfer
- Modern and flexible shape that adjusts to your optimal sitting posture
- Both outer and inner covers have zippers, making them easy to remove and clean
- The removable covers allow hygienic care; just remove cover, wash,and air dry.
- Handmade in Canada by women from locally sourced biodegradable materials (raw cotton, buckwheat hulls) reducing our waste and carbon footprints.
- Made of reclaimed fabric reducing waste to landfills.
- Packed with zero waste and recycled materials.
- Contributes to charities and planting trees