A meditation sit set or a piece of art?!? You decide!
Made from reclaimed end-of-roll fabric and carefully designed to provide comfortable seating during meditation, our Cultivate Meditation Sit Set is good for you and the environment. Beautiful and comfortable, the vibrant subtle colour and modern shape transfer it into an additional casual seating in your living room or any space.
Lifts your hips, grounds, and provides adjustable support for optimal sitting posture while meditating.
- Approximate Dimensions for cushion: 13.5” x 4.5 “ high Filled with natural biodegradable Canadian buckwheat hulls to adjust to your posture; weighs approximately 6 lbs
- Approximate Dimensions for zabuton: 27”x 30”” x 3”, Stuffed with layers of comfy raw cotton padding for extra comfort and support. Outer cover is made of sturdy upholstery fabric
- Inner covers are 100% raw cotton
- Sturdy carry handles on both products for easy transfer
- Modern and flexible shape that adjusts to your optimal sitting posture
- Stuffed with layers of comfy padding for extra comfort and support.
- Both outer and inner covers are removable and machine washable
- The removable covers allow hygienic care; just remove cover, wash cover, and air dry.
- Handmade in Canada by women from locally sourced biodegradable materials (raw cotton, buckwheat hulls) reducing our waste and carbon footprints.
- Made of reclaimed fabric reducing waste to landfills.
- Packed with zero waste and recycled materials.
- Contributes to charities and planting trees