We love versatile products that double the benefit and enhance our practice. These handcrafted 10-pound bags are made from unique reclaimed fabric and are double-stitched for many years of durable use.
How to use: Sandbags can be used to create either grounding or greater resistance. The most common use of a yoga sandbag is to deepen stretches by adding weight, it can also be used to bring awareness to a specific area like placing it on the stomach, lower back, place under the heels as support during a deep knee bend or under the toes to deepen a calf stretch.
You can buy filled or save money by easily filling them on your own with play sand, rice, or flaxseed.
- Approximate Size: 8" wide x 15" long.
- Pre-filled with 10 pounds of all natural sand or fill your own.
- Outer cover includes a zipper and is removable for easy cleanup.
- Inner cover is made of spill proof nylon.
- Made from reclaimed fabric and end of rolls
- Shipped plastic free with fully biodegradable materials.
- Hundreds of uses and lasts a long time.
- Supports charities and planting trees.