Our crescent meditation cushions allow a gentle lift to the hips during meditation, a comfy support of the head during savasana, a grounding release for the knees, and a great travel companion! No wonder it is a favourite product with our customers for its versatility.
Made from end of rolls/deadstock and carefully designed to provide comfortable seating, this crescent zafu is easy to clean and the vibrant subtle colour and modern shape transfer it into a handy additional seating in your living room or any space.
Looking for a full set, match it with one of our bolsters and zabutons.
- Made of reclaimed cotton fabric.
- Inner casing made of 100% raw unbleached cotton and has a zipper to adjust the hulls.
- Sturdy carry handle for easy transfer
- Approximate Dimensions for cushion: 16" x 10" x 3"
- Filled with natural biodegradable Canadian buckwheat hulls to adjust to your posture; weighs approximately 5 lbs.
- Modern and flexible shape that adjusts to your optimal sitting posture
- The removable covers allow hygienic care; just remove the inserted pillow, wash cover, and air dry.
- Do not wash the inserted pillow.
- Handmade in Canada by women.
- Made of reclaimed fabric reducing waste to landfills.
- Packed with zero waste and recycled materials.
- Contributes to charities and planting trees